Wednesday, August 08, 2007

A Devotees Wish

Last night before bhajans I was talking to one new Finnish devotee who expressed a desire to hear the song Mata Rani Ne Kripa Barsayi. I told him that Amma doesn’t sing it so often during normal bhajans, but he wouldn’t take no for an answer and during bhajans I saw him sitting in the hall with his eyes glued to Amma. The result being of course that Amma sang the song he desired. I think that especially in the beginning we have this kind of innocence and enthusiasm that connects us directly to Amma. It should always be maintained.

The song itself was great fun as always with Amma singing “Mata Rani Ki!” and the audience responding “Jai!”

There was one new English song called Awaken Children. I will try to get the lyrics and post them soon.

The bhajans were:


    • Manas Chora Radha Krishna
    • Chentalir Padangal
    • Ni Intri Verarum
    • Mata Rani Ne (Punjabi)
    • Tapta Manasam
    • Namma Vararu (Kannad)
    • Om Namah Shivaya
    • Awaken Children (Eng)
    • Jai Ma Ambe

Vishwanath
8 August 2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please refer to my launguage as KANNADA NOT KANNAD, THANKS.